XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-08-01. The program can be installed on Windows.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server remotely monitors MS Windows computers using WMI technology, providing valuable information for system administrators to optimize the efficiency and setup of servers and workstations. XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server can get from a computer more than 1 million different variables, including:
* many performance counters like disk usage, memory consumption and CPU load
* the Computer Health variable, which is calculated with the most important computer status parameters and expresses in just one value the overall computer performance
* hardware information, like cooling fan speed, CPU temperature and memory bank status
* operational system information, like running version, installed updates, registry entries and logged users
* application specific information, if it is available (depends on the application)
* user defined variables, allowing any customized expressions built with raw variables read from a specific computer
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server has been built using a multi-threaded core and an optimized data sampling algorithm, providing its high performance operation. Its integration with OPC or DDE clients is easy and fast and allows connectivity with SCADA, PIMS, ERP, HMIs, spreadsheets and more.
XRatel devices hierarchy system allows total flexibility to the IT Infrastructure administrator, making him able to view at the monitoring environment the logic organization, the geographic distribution of its servers or any other grouping aspect of its system.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server offers to users a flexible and reliable solution to monitor critical mission servers and workstations, even if you have a huge sized application or environment.
XRatel PerfMon OPC/DDE Server (version 4.6) has a file size of 5.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 158 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.